Friday, September 08, 2006

Is it Friday today???

Just one of those usual mornings today. Got up at 7 and went around with the morning chores. All the while I was thinking, "Gosh its Thursday, I can't wait for Friday". Had this gloomy look on my face.

Before I could leave I happened to check out the weather on my desktop (I do that all the time before I step out) and to my disbelief realized that "Today is Friday!!!" I was like Yippeeeeeeee. I wanted to confirm again so I checked the date on my watch, on my computer, my cellphone and the international time and date website. I was assured that today is indeed Friday. Phew what a great relief. I really got to experience the bliss of the term, "Thank God its Friday". Weekend is just round the corner.

4 comments:

Twisted DNA said...

It would've been more fun if you showed up at work on Saturday :D

Flavin said...

I was almost close to doing that on Saturday 8)

Anu said...

I never miss a Friday. Ever. Thats because I spend the entire week looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

friday is always fine, i still hate mondays